At Maia Financial, we create dynamic solutions to achieve the extraordinary!
We work in an innovative culture, have a diverse and approachable leadership team and a flat organisational structure. We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
Joining a collaborative team across Australia and New Zealand, this role is responsible for developing and growing long term client relationships via the engagement of a selected portfolio of clients. Your primary focus is to engage these clients with the principle goal of providing structured, bespoke financing solutions for the company’s ongoing capital expenditure programs with specific focus on the entities that have alternative assets as their principal assets. This is achieved via a direct regional approach which will see consultants engage directly with existing clients and prospects. At all times our team members see the client as the paramount importance and provide the highest level of customer service.
In this role you will get to:
- Be responsible for origination opportunities through regular client interaction and follow through.
- Meet with Senior Leaders (CEO’s and CFO’s) to discuss business strategy and identify ways to partner and structure finance.
- Deliver volume and residual targets and generate volume and residual budgets.
- Build strong and dependable relationships with stakeholders and working collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Produce bespoke innovative solutions for individual clients, appropriately drawing on specialist financial acumen and understanding of complex financials and asset rental solutions.
- Achieve targets and earn uncapped commission!
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or business qualification;
- Post graduate qualifications (highly regarded).
- Significant experience in structured finance, sales, capital finance and/or M&A.
- An understanding of how to structure complex deals/rental solutions that are bespoke to clients needs.
- Conscientious and reliable with the ability to make cold calls for qualified leads and close deals.
- Quick thinking with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage several client pipelines at once.
- Negotiation and influencing skills to achieve agreeable solutions for clients.
- Energetic self-starter, who is focused on a desire to reach targets and lead a team through change.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Attentive to detail.
- Dependable, proactive and organised.
- Navigate through tasks and multiple transaction with ease, accuracy and to deadlines.
How to apply:
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent who are responsible, accountable, creative, innovative and committed, love what they do, and want to make an impact in their business and to their client portfolio. We are a busy and dynamic organisation, and are always on the hunt for people who have a passion for living our core values: Freedom, Trust, and Care!
If this role excites you please apply by completing our online application using the following link:
NB. Please note all applicants will be required to complete an online application form, and be prepared to undertake a psychometric profile, and attend up to two interviews.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.