Receptionist, Fixed term
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Receptionist for 12 months!
If you want to work in a fast moving innovative culture, under a diverse and approachable leadership team and within a flat organisational structure then look no further! We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
Reception is the first point of contact for our external and internal clients, therefore representing the company’s reputation. An exceptional high standard is expected in presentation and customer service. Our purpose is to provide customer obsessive service to both our external and internal customers and act as the ‘director of first impressions’ to ensure that clients and staff have an efficient and positive experience in dealing with Maia Financial.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Greet and assist clients and employees in a professional and friendly manner;
- Handle queries from clients and employees via the phone and email;
- Manage the meeting rooms, ensuring they are tidy and well stocked and any video conference or phone conference requirements;
- Assist with company archiving and maintaining the company intranet;
- Manage daily office tasks such as sorting mail, organising couriers and maintaining the kitchen;
- Run client invoice process and maintain client database;
- Assist with company travel and organising events.
On your first day you will:
- Be an enthusiastic individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who is not afraid to get stuck into task;
- Have 2-5 years customer service experience;
- Have experience in telephone based customer service;
- Be detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once;
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with an inherent ability to build effective rapport;
- Have demonstrated experience with maintaining a high level of confidentiality;
- Have an intermediate or advanced level of Microsoft Office applications;
- Be able to develop interpersonal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders up to executive level.
How to apply:
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent who are responsible, accountable, creative, innovative and committed, love what they do, and want to make an impact in their business and to their client portfolio. We are a busy and dynamic organisation, and are always on the hunt for people who have a passion for living our core values: Freedom, Trust, and Care!
If this role excites you, please apply by completing our online application using the below link:
- Please note all applicants will be required to complete an online application form, and be prepared to attend up to two interviews.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Maia Financial never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual preference, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction and social origin in accordance with Federal Law. We value having an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We look forward to hearing from you!